As of January 2017, 10 pension plans had submitted 11 applications to suspend benefits under MPRA. (4 applications have been denied, 2 were withdrawn, 4 are under review, and 1 has been approved.)
In checking the MPRA website it looks like those numbers have changed and it is not new applications or decisions on old ones but in the withdrawals.
The three other denials were
- Central States, Southeast And Southwest Areas Pension Plan
- Ironworkers Local 16 Pension Fund
- Road Carriers Local 707 Pension Fund
That leaves 5 other plans with the GAO counting four in review and one other withdrawn. However the MPRA website lists only two in review:
and three others withdrawn (one after the GAO report):
- Bricklayers & Allied Craftsmen Local No 7 Pension Plan
- Bricklayers And Allied Craftworkers Local 5 Pension Plan
- United Furniture Workers Pension Fund A
The last MPRA application was made on September 27, 2016 with three filings withdrawn since then. In the war to strip union employees of their benefit the MPRA seems to be MIA.