Even before the latest S&P debt downgrade (with Fitch and Moody’s likely to follow any day) it was clear that Chris Christie had virtually checked out of his job as New Jersey governor. A Trump win allows his body to rejoin full-time his heart and mind. The question is where?
With Christie dropped as head of the transition team and a move away from business-as-usual governance at this point what type of position is Chris Christie slotted for in a Trump administration? Because we know he’s going to take whatever is offered?
- door man at trump tower – 2
- Radio/TV host
- Resident Fat Ass – 2
- shine boy
- Used toilet paper holder
- a job that doesn’t require confirmation
- NJ attorney general-job aint done
- head of President’s Commission on Anorexia
- POTUS Food Tester
- Govenor of California
- Trump’s errand boy
- Paintball – “Shoot The Geek” “
- Insult Clown at Dunking Booth